Monday, June 24, 2019

400 Pounds, 5'11 27old. It's time

Hello all!

I was drawn to here from some other posts. I was looking for tips and general direction on where to go or do about weight loss.

My options have changed recently because of my job. My wife and I worked over nights at a desk job, Little sleep in between the next day turn around, Sleep apena as well affected my energy (currently on a sleep machine and sleeping much better). With our schedule change we now are day walkers with 4 more hours before we have to go in now. With this extra time now I am motivated to hit the gym hard as possible, 5 days a week with weekends off.

Should I just work on Cardio? or weight train? Any direction would help. I seen alot of conflicting ideas through google which left me still unsure. I have muscle I am just wanting to drop weight quickly but not unhealthy.

submitted by /u/BlitzKriegRDS
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/31RtzJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment