Monday, June 24, 2019

Feeling as if I’m undereating while living with vegan parents?

Hi everyone, a little background I’m 18F, 5’4 and currently 185 ish. I’ve turned my diet around the past month because I was tired of feeling sorry for myself, although I have slipped up a few times with food I’m still going strong.

The past few days, I’ve been feeling quite sluggish and lazy. I feel as if I’m undereating, because I’m a little obsessed with maintaining my calorie deficit. My parents are both dedicated vegans, and I am struggling to find the right amount of food I need to meet my goals. I’m wondering if I am protein deficient, because I usually only eat tofu for breakfast and a protein shake for dinner. It’s really hard most days to make sure I am eating all the right foods without depriving myself. Every food item in my house is vegan.

My question is, what are some vegan friendly foods that would help me not feel so damn deprived? I’m only a month into my weight loss journey and I’m already sick of smoothies and salads. Outside of the house, I am not vegan and temptations are all around me. I really don’t want to feel malnourished either because I worry this affects my metabolism, ultimately sabotaging myself.

submitted by /u/jenna_beterson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FvYAcb

No comments:

Post a Comment