Sunday, June 30, 2019

Half Way through 2019 / Half Year's Eve

So it's June 30th, we are now just about half-way through 2019, and what I like to think of as "Half Year's Eve."

And yeah I've messed up a ton since the start of this year. I have Binge Eating Disorder; it's been going really bad and I have gained a LOT of weight so far (40lbs yikes). So I'm going to call the first half of 2019 a flop.

Usually I do the whole "New Years Resolution thing to lose weight (for real (for real (FOR REAL!!!))) this time" thing. But I don't want to wait until the end of the year before I have another serious moment of self-reflection about improving myself. And now at the midpoint of the year, I think it is a good time to reboot. I can consciously try to make sure the second half of 2019 goes way better than the first!

Because there absolutely is still time to lose the weight I've gained, and also a bit more as well. So yes, maybe I won't have the "Stunning full-body weight loss transformation of 2019" that I had originally envisioned. But it definitely would be great to start out 2020 at a lower weight than what I started 2019 at. So that is my big Half-Year's Eve Resolution for 2019!

Does any one else have any Half-Year's Eve Resolutions? Or if you don't believe in resolutions, goals you want to focus on for the 2nd half of 2019?

submitted by /u/xoxoahooves
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3217PL1

No comments:

Post a Comment