Sunday, June 30, 2019

I am over being the fat friend.

I am done with feeling like the fat friend. The reality of the situation is that my friends and I are all overweight and are roughly the same size, but I am sick of feeling like trash about my looks all the time. My husband says I carry my weight very well and is very supportive of everything I want to do to improve myself, and my friends have been nothing but supportive if my various weight loss attempts as well.

The only thing stopping me is me.

I'm done stopping me. Now. It's time to make a change. I've been unsuccessful with calorie counting (although it has worked for me in the past, I just can never stick with it) so I am giving intermittent fasting a try.

SW: 248 / GW: 150 / F / 24 / 5' 2"

submitted by /u/slapdash_panda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FGaMHy

No comments:

Post a Comment