Sunday, June 30, 2019

Progress is Progress, no matter how small

I just wanted to make a quick post here as an offer of support for those starting their fitness and weight loss journey.

I started 3 weeks ago combining dieting, cardio, and strength training with a goal of losing 25-40 pounds ultimately. I cheat sometimes and skip parts of my workout. But I'm doing my best to keep getting better.

After 3 weeks I am happy to say I just purchased a pair of shorts one size down! It's not a lot but it's a step in the right direction! And I'm lifting 5-10 pounds more than when I started

I am constantly inspired by everyone in this subreddit and just wanted to encourage those that are trying and expecting progress faster than they're getting it. This is a lifestyle change for us and any progress is worth being proud of. Everyone that posts about their amazing weight loss journey started with one pound. And then another. And never lost hope.

So keep going and keep trying to be the person you want! I believe in you and I'm excited to read about your accomplishments!!

submitted by /u/BSBT2019
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Npd4kD

No comments:

Post a Comment