Saturday, June 29, 2019

Confused

Hey guys and girls, im a guy and currently im 5’9 and 225 pounds. My graduation ceremony for university is on the 18th July and i was planning months in advance to try get to 185 pounds which is my goal weight.

Unfortunately ive just been gaining weight ever since. Now i know its too late to reach my goal target which feels abit crappy but im okay with it. I just wanted some advice on how I can actually lose weight. I actually do not know what to do and im so confused.

I was wondering if people could comment suggestions that have worked for them so that i could try them. And if possible id love a weight loss buddy that could keep me on check and vice versa. So if anybodys interested in being my weight loss partner, let me know!!

submitted by /u/User_483
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZZg8Fc

No comments:

Post a Comment