Friday, June 28, 2019

20 pounds and 2 sizes down in 1 month but no one has noticed

I’m feeling a little discouraged today. I took before pictures so I can definitely see that I’ve lost weight, but not even my husband has noticed.

I’m a short girl (5’2”) with a good amount of weight to lose (started at 199 and am down to 179 today). I’ve read about the paper towel effect, and maybe that’s why others can’t see, but I feel like my body composition is different now and it’s noticeable.

I’m heading back home to see family for the 4th of July week, and I’m nervous that I’m going to get the same reactions from them. They haven’t seen me in a year, but I’ve been sharing my weight loss victories with them over the phone. Now I’m afraid they’re going to be like my husband and not see the results I’m seeing.

Regardless, I’m doing this for myself, and I’m going to keep on this journey whether others see my progress or not. I guess it just hurts a little that others aren’t seeing my progress too.

submitted by /u/fifthofaquarter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RK7Q17

No comments:

Post a Comment