Saturday, June 29, 2019

Getting back on track after vacation indulgences

I’m sitting on the plane, ready to head back to reality after a week long vacation. The first three days I followed my diet as I normally did, but my resolve fell away as the vacation went on and I over indulged. The day before I left vacation, I had lost ten pounds after 60 days of hard CICO, low carb, 1200 limit, IF and exercise. I’m terrified to look at the scale now.

I’m going to go back to my routine and continue on my journey after this blip on the radar. I’m terrified with the cravings and hunger for the next few days while I get back on track.

I hope my resolve holds, I always struggle after a lapse in my diet. I’m thinking positive thoughts this time though.

Do any of you have advice for easing back into my weight loss routine?

submitted by /u/libbeasts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X9eJKF

No comments:

Post a Comment