Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Just found old pics of my goal weight and realized I looked terrible at that weight. What to do now?

My lowest weight in recorded memory (thanks MFP) was in Nov 2016 at 145lbs. Height is 5’5. Got there through 1500 calories daily with no exercise.

As of May 2019, I got up to 170 lbs. I’m in therapy now and I feel a lot better thankfully. I was eating my feelings. Now I’m back on the weight loss train as I can’t fit into any of my clothes and can’t walk around as easily as I used to.

My goal is to get back to 145. However, this morning I redownloaded MFP (was using another tracking app). Lo and behold in the progress tab were my progress pics from when I was 145! And wow, I do not like my body. My arms and legs are normalish but my stomach is out of control. Stomach protrudes further out than my breasts even at that weight (145).

Of course, there are no rolls or clothing lines from my pants and shirts being so tight they mark me (which is what happens at my current weight of 170), but I always felt like I looked so much better at that weight. And now I’m stunned to see that that is genuinely not the case. Belly is huuuge now too and I’ve developed a bit of a hang.

What to do? How can I get to 145 (healthy BMI) with a body I truly like? And look good in? Exercise??

submitted by /u/inthecitythatweloved
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2xaPuwL

No comments:

Post a Comment