Sunday, June 30, 2019

Questions about how to avoid loose skin and improve stretch marks?

Hi guys! So I’m currently on my weight loss journey right now I started last week so I’m not sure if I’ve lost anything yet. I’m completely avoiding scales or weighing myself because my dramatic weight gain and problems with eating started as a teen where I would compulsively weigh myself and really stress over it. So I just honestly want to avoid that and just base my weight loss on how I look and feel rather than a number. I know I’m going to have loose skin and I am riddled with stretch marks now as it is. I’m 21 so I have age on my side I guess but I am extremely pale and I scar easy. I don’t know how much I weight but I’m 5’7 and I wear like a size 22-24 in women’s (US sizes) if that tells you anything. I carry most of my weight in my stomach and boobs lol and I’m currently saving money so after my weight loss is complete I can afford to get plastic surgery to take care of any loose skin. I’d really really like to avoid getting any surgery on my arms because of the scars I’ve seen for loose skin removal on the arms. Mine have stretch marks and they certainly aren’t thin but I don’t carry as much of my weight on my arms. So really my question is is how to best go about this weight loss so that I can minimize my loose skin and also tone up? My legs and thighs have lots of cellulite that I’d like to improve if possible too. I’d love to have nice toned legs and arms and build some muscle if possible. Do you guys have any tips?

submitted by /u/doc1297
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IXPgzQ

No comments:

Post a Comment