Friday, June 28, 2019

Combo NSV/SV: Finally below 210 and fit into a shirt I've never fit into before. Not everyone's pleased, though...

First, the good news. I've been at this for a while (since I've been making mistakes for a while), and recently finally fell below the 210 lbs mark since freshman year (when I was gaining) - officially making this the best weight loss period I've ever had.

This SV was complemented by an NSV as well - I fit into a TShirt I've never been able to wear - for some reason their L's were tiny. But I didn't have anything else that was clean to wear a few days ago, so I decided to put it on - and it fit! Pretty comfortably at that!

It's been a long stretch of keto-ish meals, calorie counting on MFP, and fasting when I can. Onederland is close, although my goal weight is another 20 pounds or so beyond that.

Hasn't been without negative "support", of course. My dad's been pretty vocal about my need to lose weight, but has done little in terms of actually helping me with the task. I decided to tell my dad about my weight loss progress and I woke up to a passive aggressive note telling me that was not enough, and that I should stop eating meat and cheese from the fridge (I took a slice of cheese to melt on top of an avocado half for lunch yesterday). Instead "eat beans from the pantry, here are some" (the note was attached to a 4-can blob of pinto beans).

Honestly makes me wanna order takeout just outta spite. It's only us two in the house until mid-August (when I move back to school) - yippee.

submitted by /u/hunter15991
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XlwRWN

No comments:

Post a Comment