Sunday, June 30, 2019

Brother Called Me Overweight...When He Himself is Overweight

I just need a quick rant, since this has been bugging me in the back of my head since last night.

So, my older brother commented on my weight. He said that, despite my weight loss, I still have a belly, am overweight, and don't look as slim as I used to last year.

I'm 135 lbs. at 5'6'' with a 29-inch waist. Last year, I was 140 lbs. with a 30-inch waist. So...I don't know what he's going on about.

Oh wait, I know. He's mad that I'm actually sticking to an exercise routine, am in the process of changing into a healthier lifestyle, and seem a lot happier these days because of my weight loss and improved fitness levels. Meanwhile, he's gorging on midnight snacks and second dinners (and they're not small, either), half-assing his workouts, and talking about how hard weight loss is instead of, you know, just doing it.

I know I shouldn't be so hung up about this, especially considering my brother won't even consider CICO because "it's too much effort," but man, that really grinded my gears for all of last night and today.

submitted by /u/omegagiga23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XcWtzV

No comments:

Post a Comment