Sunday, June 30, 2019

Starting my weight loss journey TODAY

NOT tomorrow, NOT next Monday, NOT after the holiday weekend. Today. I’m done. I’m done with hating my body, I’m done feeling self conscious. I’m done wondering if people think I’m too fat for my husband. I can’t stand this anymore.

I’ve been making excuses for months. There’s always a reason to not start, I guess I just finally found my reason too start. I’m a grown ass woman, I’m the only one responsible for letting myself get this big and I’m the only one responsible to get myself healthy for my kids, my husband, and for me.

So, to hold myself accountable I’m posting my starting stats here even if no one cares. I have personal goals written in my notes on my phone and I fully expect to hit those goals and come back here to talk about it.

SW: 208.4 lbs CW: 208.4 lbs GW: 170 pounds

My first goal is to hit “onederland” by my birthday in just over a month. Good luck to everyone else starting today!

submitted by /u/blah_fkin_blah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xhBAJx

No comments:

Post a Comment