Thursday, June 27, 2019

Lost 20 pounds and my doctor didn't say a word about it.

I'm 5'3" 215 pounds currently. I lost 20 pounds in the month since I last saw my doctor. I realized a few days after our latest appointment that she hadn't said a word of congratulations or support about losing weight. It seems like there should be an alert in the computer about sudden weight loss or something. I weighed myself when I got there and told them the number, but maybe the nurse didn't put it in the system. It's too bad, because I could have used the validation. It's okay, you guys have already given me lots of support, and I see her again in three months, so hopefully I will be under 200 by then :-)

submitted by /u/Lead_Sulfide
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RKC04A

No comments:

Post a Comment