Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Does Anyone Else Not Believe Compliments?

Hey everyone, I get this weird feeling when people compliment me on my appearance and was wondering if anyone else feels this way. I have been obese my entire life, a year and a half ago I decided I was finally ready to get serious and lose the weight and since have gone from 380 to 230 now. It started when people complimented me on my weight loss in general, I thought they were just doing it to be nice. Now I got compliments on my appearance in general, and for some reason my brain tells me that people don’t really mean it or they’re just saying it to be nice. Has anyone else experienced this disbelief while losing or after losing a large amount of weight?

submitted by /u/AustinFromUNT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2X6J0yl

No comments:

Post a Comment