Saturday, June 29, 2019

I lost 70 pounds in three months and I’m terrified.

[M/19/6’4”] When I started my weight loss journey I was about 356 pounds, this was in late March and now it is almost July and the scale reads 285. I am amazed and scared about my results because I see videos and articles about how loosing that much weight could be potentially dangerous and can lead to the weight being gained back again and that is something I certainly do not want happening. Throughout the week I go to planet fitness six times a week, I use an elliptical machine for an hour and then I occasionally lift weights, 4 sets of 10, this is after my shift at work that usually starts at 5:30. I fast for the day until 2:00 pm and that’s right after planet fitness, for lunch I either have a chicken breast with broccoli, or fish with asparagus. After, I usually take a nap and sort of just lay around. At night five times a week I go for a 2-3 mile run without stopping, after that I go home to eat something for supper. What I usually have is a Caesar salad without dressing but with a chicken breast, or scrambled eggs with vegetables. Then I go to bed at around 11 and the cycle repeats. I seriously have no idea how I lost this much this quickly it’s a miracle to me, but I don’t want my progress going to waste. Is there anything I should change about my routine or diet? Let me know please

submitted by /u/MoortothHondocksoup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FGdWLi

No comments:

Post a Comment