Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Im having trouble with my weight loss journey

So im 16 year old female, 5ft and 191 pounds . I've tried to change my eating habits but its hard. I have no money to buy my own groceries and when i ask my mom to buy more healthier things she says its too expensive(understandble). Money is tight right now. Its hard to eat healthy when you cant buy anything. She refuses to buy healthy stuff. I know it sounds kinda repetitive or some sort of excuse but genuinely thats what's happening. I live in a family where being overweight is kind of a common thing. Our family has a history of being obese. I really want to change but i can only do so much, im young, ya know? My main point here is how can i diet properly if I cant necessarily buy what i want to? If anyone has ways to help this problem I would love some advice!

submitted by /u/heyjordy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31UclLb

No comments:

Post a Comment