Saturday, June 29, 2019

My early experience using Alli

Hey guys, I saw some older posts about Alli, but nothing recently. Some of the older posts had some really negative comments about "taking the easy way out" and that the OP should use hard work and dedication instead. So please save it if your comment is not constructive.

I am a 32 year old female who is 5'2" and started with a weight of 152.8 lbs. have been dieting for a few weeks now. I have been trying to cut portion sizes and switch popcorn for salad, cut out fast food, etc, but I have actually gained weight from 150lbs to 153.8. I decided to start Alli and continue my diet modification and I have seen good results. In two weeks I have gone from 153.8 to 149.1. I am experiencing the normal side effects, I have oil in my bowel movements and I have to be careful when passing gas, but i still feel thankful that i started Alli. It has helped me to control my portion sizes as I am not as hungry. I do not feel stomach discomfort, though I know some people do. I can not speak to the sustainability of the weight loss or long term side effects, but I plan to use it for 1 month. I feel like it has provided me with good results to keep me motivated.

submitted by /u/peduncles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IXhlXY

No comments:

Post a Comment