Sunday, June 30, 2019

I went back to my old church after three years and almost nobody recognized me

This morning I decided to visit my old church for selfish reason, to show off my new body. I am hovering around 155 now, but I used to weigh 400 pounds. I stopped going to that church because at one time, two ladies, who told me they were speaking for the pastor asked me to. (Later I found out they had lied to me), gave me the very strong impression they wanted me to leave. It was my lowest point as a fat person. As a result I wanted to die, that day. I got in my car and i really wanted to drive it into the stone in from of the office. They offered to help me, which I had not asked for and didn't expect, then when I said okay help me, they told me they were too busy to help me.

I was so hurt that for a long time I didn't go to church. Then I decided to focus on my health, because my previous weight loss had led to disappointment because it didn't make my problems go away, as I had been promised. Finally I realized that the only problem I can improve by losing weight is my health and this time the improvement has not been disappointing.

I feel great and I look great. So I went to church this morning and a half a dozen people I knew didn't recognize me. It felt great!!! I will admit I just wanted to go to church to show off my new body and just soak in the compliments.

submitted by /u/BBFan1958
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZWvpqs

No comments:

Post a Comment