Saturday, June 29, 2019

Starting to get discouraged after losing 28kg

it is my first post on this sub and I just really want to talk about this to someone but didn't know who. I've been struggling with weight loss for about 2 years. I have lost and gained weight several times but this time in the past 3 or 4 months I have lost more weight than I have ever done and have kept it that way. I went from 110 Kg to 82Kg. but I'm starting to get really discouraged and disappointed because I always wanted to have a flat stomach just a flat body so when you sit down it doesn't look like you're still fat but with all the loose skin that I have it's really disappointing. after losing about 30 kilograms it's just not the results that I would have wanted it is still better than being fat but you know it's not great having flappy loose skin on your stomach (and sorry if my English is not very good)

submitted by /u/Haagi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZSWn2j

No comments:

Post a Comment