Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Got asked if I’m pregnant; feeling completely discouraged

In the past year, I have focused a lot more on weight loss to the point where it has become an unhealthy fixation. I wouldn’t say it’s become full-on disordered eating, but I know it takes up too much of my thoughts and energy.

I am female, 22, 5’8” and at my highest weight was 145 lbs. In the past couple of the months, I have lost weight and now weigh 127 lbs.

Today I met a new woman at work and she immediately asked me if I was pregnant. Horrified, I said no, and she apologized and said it was just because of the way my dress flowed out. I tried to laugh it off but I am so mortified and feel hopeless. I feel like I will never be happy with my weight, no matter what size I am. How can people make comments like this so carelessly?

submitted by /u/crackalackinn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2X75hMD

No comments:

Post a Comment