Saturday, June 29, 2019

I really love baking, what do I do?

Hello, I’m not really new to weight loss but I’ve recently discovered that I really like baking and I’ve been getting discouraged because all the things I want to make have so many calories. Today I was planning on making brownies, eating one or two, and then giving them to a friend, but I was adding up the calories and 1 brownie came out to about 300 calories, which is the same amount I usually eat for breakfast. I know there are healthier recipes out there but sometimes I just have my heart set on making a certain thing (I really wanted to try one of the brownie recipes from Basics with Babish on youtube) and when I see how many calories are in it I just don’t want to make it anymore.

And I know that indulging every once in a while is fine, but I’m new at baking and I keep finding recipes that I want to try like every week. What can I do?

submitted by /u/nikolaname
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KMCAy1

No comments:

Post a Comment