Sunday, June 30, 2019

I need help with my weight loss

Hi everyone !

A few years back I decided to lose weight, I didn't want to diet so I started to change my habits : I cook myself almost every meal and try to avoid processed food, last year I started to count calories and now I try to exercise more. I walk 1h-1h30 every day and do some exercise at home, I can't afford to go to gym for now since I'm unemployed but I have plenty of time.

I'm a 29 yo woman, I'm 1,70 m and 103kg, I managed to lose around 17kg but now I can't lose anymore. I eat around 1900 calorie a day, until now it was enough but I think I have to eat less calories.

I'm afraid to go below 1800 because I heard about basal metabolic rate and that it is not good to be under that rate.

What am I doing wrong ? Do you have any advice ?

Thank you for your answers and sorry for my english

submitted by /u/Naandira
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lvvm0P

No comments:

Post a Comment