Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Worried about flying while in the middle of my weight loss journey.

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this (and this is a throwaway account). Last summer, I traveled to the west coast and had the worst possible thing happen. I sat down in my airplane seat and went to click my seatbelt but there was a gap that felt like miles separating me from securing it. I was mortified and heartbroken. It’s no secret I was fat but it stung. I had to muster up the courage to ask the flight attendant for a seat belt extender in front of my family. On the way back, I asked before sitting down which was much better. While it was terrible, it did start my weight loss journey and I am since down 40 pounds (365-325). I am flying with a friend today back to the west coast and am terrified to ask for a seatbelt extender in front of her. Is there any chance I could squeeze into a regular seatbelt now? It feels like the biggest thing from having a good time and a huge stressor for me.

submitted by /u/FlyingTodayWorried
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZMLGOF

No comments:

Post a Comment