Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The dr visit is was dreading because my scale broke. 40lbs down since april.

I was so scared because I have been working so hard on my weight loss. Monday was my follow dr visit and earlier this last week .y scale broke which bummed me out because I like to track my weight loss.

So I step on the scale and the numbers 290 flash up...that's 2 more lbs lost..but that's an even bigger celebration. I can get my surgery now.

So I go in with the dr, sit down with her and she looks at the screen has me step on the scale again I think I did something wrong.

Then she give me a high five. I have lost a total of 40lbs since April. No crash dieting...not fasting...healthy eating, in the gym working my a$$ off (literally)

I didn't realize it because I didn't keep track that far back just from week to week. I still have a ways to go but it felt so good to for once be celebrated by the dr for my progress.

submitted by /u/watsonwasaboss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZS15gJ

No comments:

Post a Comment