Thursday, June 27, 2019

An entire year (and 40 pounds) on Zoloft for severe anxiety, I finally got off of it 7 months ago and reached my first weight loss goal at 32 pounds lost!

157.8 > 124.8

I am not hating on the need to take medication for depression or anxiety. I have been on and off of it for years, but Zoloft really messed me up. I was at my heaviest weight of 160 pounds at 5’2.

I got off of it, used running and the gym as my method to help my anxiety (including my weighted blanket and a lot of CBD products) and managed to get back down to a weight where I feel pretty amazing!

I still have a few ways to go before I get to the weight I want to be for my body but I haven’t been this fit ever! I’m just really proud of how far I have come. At one point it almost felt impossible to reach my goal weight. Now I only have 10 pounds to go!

This subreddit really helps keep me going and I hope someone finds motivation from my progress too!

submitted by /u/thetinyherbivore
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XdW9Wt

No comments:

Post a Comment