Thursday, June 27, 2019

What modifications to your lifestyle have you personally had to make for weight loss?

Here is some of mine:

There is the typical plan of not keeping junk food in the house because I will eat it all. I just discovered a new one. I made a bunch of macaroni so I could have leftovers and eat it in all sorts of different ways.

Instead I got stoned last night and ate a huge amount. I used a Tupperware container because I thought my dinner bowls were too small. I then had two giant helpings, this is after eating a small bag of chips, two twinkies and a slurpee.

This morning I woke up and ate two more giant portions because I just wanted to finish it off.

So, note to self. Only cook individual portions and don't get stoned. Ha ha

What do you need to do that is maybe different from other people?

submitted by /u/Michellereneelea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ITOAf1

No comments:

Post a Comment