Monday, June 24, 2019

Back on the Horse. Time to Lose another 40lbs

All right. I started my weight loss in March of 2018 at 262.2lbs. I was super diligent in tracking my calories with MyFitnessPal and Fitbit. Within 2 weeks, I was down 10lbs. At 5 weeks, I was a -20lbs, 9 weeks at -30lbs, and by 16 weeks, I hit -40lbs. Fantastic work within 4 months, I believe.

Then I took a break.

Then I maintained until Easter of this year, when we went to Disney for an all-out vacation with the meal plan.

Yeah, calorie counting was out the window, and the Mouse doesn't do things halfway.

I was up 10lbs after the vacation, and I decided it was time to get back in line. Since the end of April, I have been working on watching what I eat more carefully again. I got the extra weight off, and I am back at 222lbs. My next goal is 180, and I am giving myself until New Year's Eve to reach it.

From the time that I monitored my caloric intake, I average about 1,550 calories. The split is 150 for breakfast, 450 for lunch, 750 for dinner, and 200 budgeted for snacks. According to TDEE Calculator, I should be around 2,410 cal for TDEE, but I am aiming for 1500-1750 calories per day.

Wish me luck everybody. It's another long road ahead, but it's time to tighten my belt (literally, I hope) and get this done.

submitted by /u/D_Gibb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2NoD9An

No comments:

Post a Comment