Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Just starting, but loving it!

I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey. I'm 5 foot 10 F and a week ago I weighed 259. Today km 252.

I've upped my water intake dramatically, I've cut way back in carbs, eating lots of vegetables and a few fruits.

I'm trying to manage portion size. Eating more protein.

I'm walking every day, and I usually get to 10,000 steps.

I'm a little nervous about trying free weights as I've never done them before. I was thinking about arm weights for the walking. Unfortunately I broke my leg and ankle last fall, so weights on the legs are out.

I'd love to hear more about your tales of beginning to exercise. I'm not afraid to try anything re exercise, I'm just trying to find the right time of day.

This group has been great, I love reading your successes and stories.

submitted by /u/TinktheChi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NfU4Fb

No comments:

Post a Comment