Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Trying everything , but still in 3 month Plateau

Hello! I had previously asked this question on one of the weekly boards and one person had told me to check with my doctor to make sure everything was okay. I did get my yearly check up and I'm fine (but still overweight, but I knew that going in).

Im in my 3rd month of a plateau. My body does not want to move any weight. I keep losing the same 3 pounds, but can't get below 159lbs. My goals is 120lbs (I'm F/28/5'1"). I'm stilling doing CICO at 1200 cals as well as intermittent fasting. I'm considering doing Keto, to maybe kickstart my weight loss again. I'm also scared of going below 1200cals.

I do workout too. I indoor rowing 3 times a week and just added two strength training classes during the week as well. I'm 20lbs down from my highest weight, but I really want to lose these last 30 by December. It has been beyond frustrating.

submitted by /u/SelinaSabbath
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZU0c7x

No comments:

Post a Comment