Sunday, June 30, 2019

Six weeks into my journey and I found this community

Just a brief introduction, since this is my first time posting here. I started on my current diet and weight loss journey. My heaviest ever was almost 270 back in September of last year, I started counting calories and cutting out fast food and regular soda. I kept at it for about 2 or 3 months and lost down to 255. And stopped. I hovered around there but I had lost my motivation and fell into almost the same habits, I was still watching portions but eating junk way too often. Finally in May I've decided to get back on the journey, now I'm staying around 1000 calories even per day, walking 2-3 times a week, and I am seeing a weight loss doctor and have been taking phentermine. I know that it's not always the best option, but for me it has helped a lot with my motivation and the appetite suppression. Now I'm six weeks in and I had my weigh in follow up at the doctor yesterday, and I'm down 22 pounds to 233. There is still far to go before I will be done. But seeing those numbers is definitely motivation to keep going. I'm excited now when I go grocery shopping and I'm not just buying boxes of Mac and cheese and snack cakes. I hope that by following all of your posts and seeing your success that I'll learn some tips and gain some motivation from your stories. Stay sexy!

Highest weight 270/ SW 255/CW233/GW<170

submitted by /u/Cynical_Jen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xpynr6

No comments:

Post a Comment