Thursday, June 27, 2019

Been 24 days since I started tracking my calories through an app

And this is how it's gone. https://imgur.com/a/XCTyYmF I was feeling down today due to various circumstances and felt like my weight loss has been going terrible so I was just logging my dinner and decided to check how it's gone and god damn, I've been doing great, I've been hating on my self for absolutely no reason. Even the spike when my mum had her birthday there was cake and all sorts of things, I logged it all (the cake was hard to log so I even overestimated the cake a bit just so I wasn't lying to myself)

It felt like the number on the scale was going down so slowly but it's been going down fairly quick. During these 24 days I've learned so much about weight loss that I thought I already knew from my last attempt (when I went from 130 to 98kg)

So I guess my lesson from today is ... don't beat yourself up, despite feeling like you've been utterly failing the past few days cause I haven't been exercising I have atleast been keeping my calorie intake in check and haven't felt hungry the slightest.

This is something everyone tells you, especially here. Failing isn't the end of the world, just get back up on the horse, but it doesn't really sink in unless you're in a place where you can allow yourself to fail.

I'm just rambling and unsure where this post is going, just somewhat happy despite the gloomy week I've had.

Also an extra question, how the hell do people count calories in stews and like bolognese and stuff?

submitted by /u/Flurpen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XBbCzb

No comments:

Post a Comment