Saturday, June 29, 2019

I need help getting started on my weight loss journey

Okay so I just created a reddit account for this post and I need your help. For as long as I can remember I’ve been a big guy. In fact the last time I was skinny I was in the fourth grade. I’m 20 now and I finally want to get back on track with my health and my life. But here’s the thing, I know nothing, literally not one single fucking thing about losing weight (not really true but I don’t know that much). As I said before i’m 20 years old and male. I weight 226 and am 5’6”. My BMI is 35.6 or something close to it so I’m obese. My goal is to lose fat and build muscle, but primarily lose fat. And I’ve also tried google but to no avail which is why I have turned to the people of reddit. So here’s what I want to know :

1) What is the best or how can I can create the best workout routine to lose fat and build muscle?

2) What is the best meal plan or how can I create the best meal plan? What foods should I avoid?

3) How important are progress pics? Should I take them at the start of my journey? Or do I wait a couple of weeks before?

That’s pretty much it. I appreciate any and all feedback!! Thank you!!!

submitted by /u/UziiiQ
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YlG1yQ

No comments:

Post a Comment