Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Does anyone exercise exclusively outdoors? Can someone achieve a toned body working out at the park?

Hey guys! Let me start by saying...I can't run or jog. Long story short, I have some minor problems with my knee and lower back and my doctor advised me not to do any exercise that may strain them. These exercises are mostly high intensity cardio ones for obvious reasons. That being said, I am not really disappointed by this fact, since, as a woman with big breasts (tmi), I hate running so, so, so much! XD I also dislike the gym, because my mind gets super bored and I found myself "skipping" days. However, I love nature. I started working out at the park and I found out that I really enjoy walking as a warmup and then just using body weight for my exercises.

For my main routine I do pushups, crunches (doctor-advised ones), lunges or squats (having my boyfriend as a spotter to correct my form), and some shoulder exercises using some of the machines the park provides. I do feel stronger but I am not sure I'm doing enough. I always see other people having these extremely difficult routines and I feel like I go easy on myself and I'm never going to get a toned body this way.

I have lost weight while eating 1200 calories a day (Hey there fellow 5'0" people!) and I'm really happy about it! I'm just not sure I can achieve more weight loss or toning without going to the gym. Is what I do enough? Has anyone else felt this way, and what did you do in a situation like this?

submitted by /u/Limebubble
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZIv0rw

No comments:

Post a Comment