Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Help with a healthy lifestyle?

Hello, first time poster here so please bare with me. So for the last year I’ve been ‘trying’ and failing at every diet imaginable - nutrisystem, keto, plant based, Dukan, you name it. I have felt out of control and almost feel like I’m “spiraling” when it comes to my mindset about weight loss - if that makes any sense. I’d like to just adopt a healthy diet, and lifestyle and lose weight in a healthy manner that I could maintain; I think I just need some sort of structure to follow - (which is why I think I gravitate more towards these diets, but I do not want to follow “diet” anymore). At this point I’m looking for some type of guidance, or a spark of motivation, anything honestly. Thank you in advance! For reference I am 23, female, 5’6”, 195 lbs.

submitted by /u/vegunpotato
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rzfk76

No comments:

Post a Comment