Saturday, June 29, 2019

Binge eating and weight loss

Hello, I’m 13 female and I want to try to lose weight. The thing is I have binge eating (diagnosed by a doctor not by myself) and it’s super hard to control how much I eat even if I eat healthy things (which is mostly what I try to eat but it can be expensive and my mom doesn’t have a lot of money right now) it is still difficult so it’s been super hard to lose weight. I’m getting really upset with my weight and I need to lose weight as I don’t want it to make my health bad and I don’t wanna look like this. It’s really embarrassing and I don’t even like to go outside anymore because of it. I would not really like to mention my weight but let’s just say it’s A LOT more than it should be and I’m 5’4. So...any advice? Maybe from someone who has/had the same issues? Sorry if this doesn’t belong here. And I will try to see a nutritionist if I can but that probably won’t happen for a while so that’s why I came here.

submitted by /u/Mimikyu0612
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JrQ4fF

No comments:

Post a Comment