Saturday, June 29, 2019

It’s so hard to eat at maintenance...

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the right place for this. Please let me know and I’ll remove it.

I’m at my goal weight and have been for awhile (well...my weight fluctuates a lot because of my eating habits). My problem is maintenance. I’m so used to eating 1,200 calories a day. And I feel full on that (when I’m eating healthy). I have no problem eating at maintenance when I’m eating like shit. But I obviously don’t want to get back in the habit of eating shitty.

Now, throughout my weight loss I ate low carb. For the past few weeks I’ve been trying to eat more carbs and I have been...but carbs just make me so hungry and I end up binge eating/eating shitty. So I went back to low carb and have been doing that again for the past few days. When eating low carb, I get full fast and cannot eat enough calories for maintenance. See the problem? So now I’m worried I won’t be getting enough calories that my body needs. I really don’t want to go back to eating high carbs because in all honestly carbs just make me feel crappy now.

Also, I am in the process of trying to build muscle. I know that isn’t going to happen at a deficit and I can’t even eat at maintenance. How do I do this? Anyone else struggle with this? Ugh. This is honestly tougher than the weight loss.

submitted by /u/sar-castic-ah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IXbToa

No comments:

Post a Comment