Saturday, August 31, 2019

Don't know if I can support WW but I need to lose weight!

I just don't know if I can sign back up for WW given their purchase and development of the Kurbo App. I am desperate to change my lifestyle and to lose weight, which has me looking back at WW due to my success in the past. I appreciate this community, weighing in at the studio, and having access to the app.

Having said this however, since the launch of the Kurbo App, I just don't know if I can pay WW $44+ a month. I first joined WW when I was 8 years old (doctor signed a waiver so I could join) and I think it's part of the reason I'm a chronic dieter and have never found true freedom from food and obesity. My behaviors are obviously why I'm overweight, but as someone who are been on or off a diet for 22 years, it's hard breaking the cycle.

The changes diets create have never been long lasting for me. It's a vicious cycle that I need to break but I just don't know what to do anymore. I want to join WW "just one more time" but ethically, I just don't know if I can support WW.

Anyone else feel this way? Any advice or other paths to weight loss I should consider?

-I need a community

-I need accountability

-I need to eat real food

submitted by /u/mommacalves
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MOk8G5

No comments:

Post a Comment