Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Looking for a weight loss buddy

Hi all! I’ve been having a hard time with the whole diet/exercise scene (who doesn’t) and would like to have a texting buddy for accountability/reassurance/support.

It would be nice to send each other pictures of our meals, share exercises we did at the gym, goals completed, or heck, even someone to congratulate me on not redownloading Postmates when the nightly hunger pains kick in.

I’m doing IF and it would be a plus if you were doing the same. Please tho, don’t spam/cross boundaries(and for the love of god, keep it sfw). I have no time for all that mess. PM me! Maybe a group chat or something could be started if there’s multiple takers :)

submitted by /u/zoishiez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NEOFWO

No comments:

Post a Comment