Monday, August 26, 2019

[Day1] No more lying to myself, it’s finally time to lose it [23F] (weightloss buddies welcome)

Stats: 23 Female, Height 177cm (5ft9), SW: 80kg (176lbs), GW: 65kg (143lbs)

I’ve been chubby all my life, or at least I always thought I was. When I was 17 years old I already thought I was too fat when in reality I was only 61kg (= 134,5 lbs) which is actually perfect for my height (177cm = 5ft9). But I never thought it was good enough. Then college started and I started gaining a lot more... I wasn’t as active as in high school and found the love of my life: pasta! But it went very slowly, so I didn’t notice at first. Then I did started to notice, because I had to buy bigger clothes.. But I always said to myself: “it’s okay, I’ start my diet next week, as long as I don’t get bigger then XX lbs, I’m fine”. “And guys still notice me, so I’m fine..” (spoiler, when guys are horny, almost everything is fine if it’s for sex (in my experience, not saying every guy is like this!)

Anyway, it kept going like this, I would always shift my limit a little heigher, while hating myself because of it. And in my head I was always saying “as long as I’m not overweight, it’s fine, it’s still easy to lose” If it was that easy, then why was I not smaller.. It was such stupid reasoning.

Anyway... I’m finally at the point I’m actually overweight and at a point where I can’t keep lying to myself anymore... it’s too much and something has to change. It’s not healthy anymore. And I’ve been on a self improvement journey recently. My mental health is already so much better and I’m finally starting to be kinder towards myself and trying to love myself. So I think losing the weight is the next step on my journey :) Also finally doing it for me, and not for others.. so my motivation is better.

I guess I just wanted to share, to make it official so there is no going back. So thanks to anyone who actually read this long as message :p And if there’s anyone who wants to be weight loss buddies, please message me! We could encourage eachother, send each other recipes and hold each other accountable :)

submitted by /u/confusedpanda96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZpytLe

No comments:

Post a Comment