Monday, August 26, 2019

How much did you lose when you stopped drinking alcohol?

Hi all, I've been seriously trying to lose weight for about a year now, and I've only lost about 25lbs. (I've lost 40lbs over all) I plan to keep losing until I have a flat stomach as I want a boob job (lol) and don't want to spend the $$$$ unless it looks amazing. I'm guessing it should be about 25 more lbs.

I am doing CICO, and I am losing weight, feeling better, etc., but my main problem is alcohol. Ya girl can DRINK. I went to a party heavy college, and all of my friends revolve every activity around alcohol. Pool day? Corona time. Small kick back playing Mario Kart? Wine time. Beach trip? White claws on white claws. I have made the effort to drink the low cal options like rum and diet coke, spiked seltzer waters, vodka and mios, etc., but I can literally drink 15 drinks in a day. Another thing to mention is that I have FOUR roommates that I went to college with that could drink Winston Churchill under the table. I am constantly surrounded by alcohol and people who just really love to drink it.

I feel like I am sabotaging myself on the weekends, but I don't know how to keep the same social life without binge drinking. My best friend will literally scream "SHAME" in my face if I turn down a shot, or "LAME, you used to be so fun" if I tell her I'm taking it easy. I love her to death but I feel like I have to lie to her about trying to drink less.

My questions are:

  1. How much will cutting out/back alcohol actually affect my weight loss?
  2. How do I stay engaged in my social circle and live with my roomies without drinking?

Please advise!

submitted by /u/skeletonqueen1993
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZudTt8

No comments:

Post a Comment