Monday, August 26, 2019

I'm retaking control

17F SW: 170 CW: 155 GW: Healthy, feeling strong.

I can feel that I'm close to my goal weight. I feel better, stronger, more attractive, and less self conscious. I love the person I'm turning into through weight loss. I love looking at the mirror and being proud instead of thinking 'I could lose 20 lbs.'

That being said, I'm not there yet. I started acting like I was there, I starting acting like I could just maintain. Even that got a little out of hand. I was fluctuating around 153 about a month ago, now I'm closer to 155.

School is starting again, and I know that I need to get calorie counting back into my normal daily routine when I create my routine for school. I know that it has to become the default option for me like it was two months ago. I know that the only way to do this is to get back on the horse.

I've known this for awhile. I've tried to get back on my journey for a few weeks. Every time, I come up with some excuse and fail. Every time I continue to eat at maintenance or above when I should go back to 1600 + fruits and vegetables.

The farther I get from the last time I religiously counted calories, the harder it gets to get back on that horse. I could quit, I could say it's too hard and I'm done. I know that's not what the person who started this weight loss journey would have done, she put herself on this journey for a reason. She did it for who I am today, so I'll do my part for who I'll be tomorrow.

Today is a day to quit, or today is a day to start. I don't know what you guys will choose, but I choose the latter.

submitted by /u/Rose_colored_lense
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30CO0sv

No comments:

Post a Comment