Friday, August 30, 2019

SV it’s the last day of winter and I haven’t gained weight! In fact, I’ve lost 1lbs!!

I am so excited to share this. Where I live (Sydney, Australia) it’s currently winter. It’s been a very bitterly cold winter. Today is 31 August which is officially the last day of winter.

Typically I gain a bit of weight in winter and lose it in summer. It has been so cold and dark that I’ve been staying in more and eating more heartily.

I have been 125lbs all year (8st 13lbs) and told myself that 2-3lbs weight gain for winter is okay as long as I lose 10lbs during summer where I can exercise more and eat lighter foods.

But on this, the last day of winter, where it’s cold and grey, I weighed in at 124lbs (8st 12lbs)! My first winter I’ve not actually gained!

Now I am: - firmly in the “8 stone something” club (there is no need for someone as short and un-muscular as me to be 9 stone something) - only 5lbs away from “one-onederland” (where your weight is 11Xlbs instead of 12Xlbs - again, this is a healthy weight for me as I’m really short)

When the warm weather returns I am confident I can spend more time outdoors and active.

To achieve my amazing (/s) one pound weight loss I just stuck to OMAD/20:4 IF and did hiking, dancing and even started dabbling in a bit of football (soccer).

Bring on spring!!

submitted by /u/MundaneCommission
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32gjxk9

No comments:

Post a Comment