Sunday, August 25, 2019

Officially started my weight loss journey last week and down 5lbs!

I'm an ex collegiate Offensive Lineman who's ready to shed off the fat sustained from playing this position since 6th grade. Recently graduated with my BS in Exercise Science, looking to become a Head Strength and Conditioning Coach one day.

I've spent the last 8 years of High School and College working out like crazy with top class S&C coaches so I've accumulated and maintained a lot of muscle mass while always holding my body weight over 300lbs for football (328lbs at my very heaviest!)

Anyways, I've been putting off losing my playing weight for 6 months, as I rested my body from the game and now I'm ready to really freaking do this thing. I'm excited to essentially use my degree and knowledge on my self as my own project peel away the fat to see the muscle I have underneath. My biggest downfall has usually been my internal motivation, so I'm super happy to join this positive-encouraging community to help keep me accountable.

So here I am starting this journey as a 23 year old Male, measuring in at 6'2" and 300lbs at 26%BF. Goal weight is 245lbs as I love weight training and want to stay big, and ~12-14%BF

LET'S GO

submitted by /u/MountainManClan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nwx3fG

No comments:

Post a Comment