Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Unsure if I have plateaued?

I weighed around 210lbs at the beginning of last year and now weigh around 176lbs. I’m a guy who’s 31 and 5”10 and a vegetarian

I log all my food and I’m on 2060 calories per day and generally manage to balance my macros as my fitness pal suggests to 50% carbs / 30% protein / 20% fat. I exercise fairly regularly with a 30 minute mixed weight session at lunch and practice BJJ at least 3 days a week and run as often as possible.

I feel really pleased with the amount of lost but I feel somewhat disappointed that my weight loss has totally stopped. I’ve been stuck at around 176lbs now for several months and I’m really struggling what I can adjust to lose a bit more weight, more so around my stomach area as I’m really self conscious about it.

submitted by /u/ProgressiveClarity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U8gyr9

No comments:

Post a Comment