Saturday, August 31, 2019

Help: plateau, F 5’3 132lbs

Hi everyone, I know that this has been asked before but I need help with my specific situation. I had my son 4 months ago and I started my weight loss journey two months ago after stopping breastfeeding. When I left the hospital, I weighed 152. I was extremely thin before pregnancy (about 105) and I don’t want to go back to that! My goal weight is around 115-120.

I lost weight pretty quickly (I’m guessing it was because I stopped eating 500 extra calories a day) and was stuck at 136 for about a month. I then dropped to 132. I’ve been stuck there for two weeks with no changes. I don’t exercise and I eat fast food pretty regularly. I try to stay around 1300-1400 cal.

Here are my questions. Is this a plateau? Could stopping eating fast food take me out of it? Should I decrease my intake? TIA

submitted by /u/widerthanamile
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zDvnZu

No comments:

Post a Comment