Saturday, August 31, 2019

Before I wake up the next day forgetting the motivation I have right now...

I've just watched a recent video of ObesetoBeast. I used to watch him daily years ago but I've of course ruined any weight loss schedule and also stopped watching until now

From today onwards I plan to keep reminding myself everyday to not eat junk food, to meal prep, to stop with the chocolate and crisps. To stop with the fizzy drinks. Everything in my life is going amazing except for my health and I'd hate that to be the reason I should feel annoyed and sad when I shouldn't be

I'm looking for people that can remind me to discipline the fuck up. I'm very active on Instagram as I run a page there for myself. Does anyone want to help keep me in check? If i has people reminding me where I dwell the most then surely I'd wake up from this

Please pm. Ideally people around the age 22 who may be on the same goal as me. Fat loss and losing weight

submitted by /u/CardBack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32k98US

No comments:

Post a Comment