Monday, August 26, 2019

Chubby beginner trying to work out my calories burned in exercise bike

Hi guys, I am a chubby guy who have been focusing the last 2 weeks on diet and exercise. I finally managed to go on for 2 weeks, and I am so happy that I am finally doing something good for myself.
I know diet is 90% and exercise is 10% but I actually enjoy riding my bike right now. My only problem is calculators giving me all kind of different numbers for calories burned, so can u help me? thanks!

I just did a 24 km ride in 60 minutes, on whats equivalent to 0% incline id say
im 76 kilos in weight, 181 in height. Average heart rate of 130 bpm, my max heartrate is 196
male, 25

thanks so much in advance for help with my weight loss journey

submitted by /u/Alexdongha
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30DqHyK

No comments:

Post a Comment