Saturday, August 31, 2019

Started doing what I love again and weight is dropping

2 years ago I suffered a radial head fracture in my left elbow and soft tissue damage from an accident riding my bicycle. Mentally and physically I wasn't the same having only gone on about 6 rides in those 2 years. In late June I noticed my weight was up at 363 lbs and felt a need to get riding again. I started riding my bicycle again, eating less at meals, cutting out snacks and choosing higher protein/fibre with less sugar foods. I've been doing good with 26-40 km rides almost every other day and my weight this morning was down to 327 lbs. I had to make a new hole in my large belt for work pants and after a while they were still slipping down. I've never been happier to be riding my bicycle again. If you find something you love to do then it makes the weight loss journey that much easier!

submitted by /u/dont_matter_anyways
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZDrpup

No comments:

Post a Comment