Wednesday, August 28, 2019

My skin is my biggest worry with weight loss.

So i've been lurking on here for a bit, but I decided that i'll ask this question since it's giving me a lot of anxiety.

I'm 18, Female, 163 cm (5"3??) and i currently weigh 80 kilos (176 pounds)

I was skinny at age 15 (after loosing weight unhealthily, going from 60 kilos to 50) and ever since then i've been slowly adding on weight until this point.

About a few weeks ago, I started noticing a bunch of new (and big) stretch marks showing up on my hips, arms, shoulders, and thighs. I was in denial about my weight until i actually noticed these stretch marks. It gave me a lot of anxiety when i realised that those stretch marks are perminent. I've had a wake up call since then, and i've decided that I NEED to start loosing weight before it gets worse.

I've currently only lost 2 kilos after about a week and a half, but for now i have a big concern.

As bad as the stretch marks are, im scared that after loosing 15-20 kilos, my skin will start to sag. Particularly in my chest and arm area.

My stomach is fairly flat. It's not board flat, but its not "hanging fat" either. so im not too worried about it. I carry most of my weight on my arms, back, and a bit on my legs.

I'm worried that after loosing weight, my breasts (currently a C and they are already fairly hanging) will just deflate and my arms will forever be saggy.

After obviously googling this question, ive only found answers relating to drastic weight loss. Can anyone give me some advice?

submitted by /u/Phantombz32
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Zjyc17

No comments:

Post a Comment